Homes on the Costa Blanca
Established in Torrevieja since 1997, SanzPlaza Real Estate offers the best real estate offers in the south of the Costa Blanca. We have homes from Orihuela Costa to Guardamar, going through all the coasts of Torrevieja, we have a wide variety of prices, especially in Torrevieja, a perfect place for the resident or the visitor to enjoy the many services, bars, casino, shops, markets and shopping centers, without forgetting the 320 days of sunshine a year.
Diversity of real estate
We have apartments, independent chalets, townhouses, second-hand houses, as well as new developments. The area is very well connected thanks to the airports of Alicante, and Murcia (San Javier) and the Cartagena highway. It will be easy for you to acquire the house of your dreams to enjoy the sun all year round.
In SanzPlaza Inmobiliaria we take care of the intermediation in the purchase-sale, of all the legal procedures of the property, from the private contract to the deed, registration in the property registry, liquidation of taxes, change of ownership of electricity bills, garbage, water, etc.
- Purchase-sale contract: We prepare and check the contract to guarantee the legal interests of the client buying, or selling a home, so that the contract meets the correct legal conditions. This gives total peace of mind from the signing of the contract to the signing of the deed at the Notary, where we will accompany you personally to ensure the correct channels of the purchase-sale operation.
- Charges and Encumbrances: We take care of checking the charges and encumbrances in the Land Registry , requesting a Nota Simple, thus guaranteeing that there is no pending debt, we also check the receipts for water, electricity, garbage, IBI (Sum), community of owners, making sure that the payments are up to date.
- NIE Request: For non-resident owners we take care of the processing to obtain the N.I.E.
- The notary's office: In this phase, which is the most important of the process, we accompany the client to the notary, we make the final verification of payments and documents required before signing and we make a verbal translation of the deed if required.
- Preparation of powers of attorney and verbal translations at the notary (Spanish and English).
- Preparation of will in Spanish and English and presentation at the notary.
- Preparation of deeds for new and old works.
- Inheritance processing.
- Mortgage processing.